I don't understand!
I dont understand people. I dont understand their thoughts, feelings or actions.
I dont understand what I am doing.
I dont know
I dont know what I am supposed to do.
I dont know what I should do.
Right now I'm not even sure what I want.
There was always those things I knew for sure.
But now I cant think of one thing I know and trust to be sure.......WHY??
I dont understand people. I dont understand their thoughts, feelings or actions.
I dont understand what I am doing.
I dont know
I dont know what I am supposed to do.
I dont know what I should do.
Right now I'm not even sure what I want.
There was always those things I knew for sure.
But now I cant think of one thing I know and trust to be sure.......WHY??

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home