I need to find some extra stability in myself. I'm starting to worry im going to lose control and push the people I love away. I just need to figure out how much I'm capable of whithout going over my limits.
Thursday, April 05, 2007
Previous Posts
- I know what I want. Often too many things. Often...
- What is the change? Is there a change? Or maybe th...
- I wasn't sure what she said. It was fast. I aske...
- Why do things bother me?I fight for what I want. ...
- Life is good when you learn from the past, making ...
- Be who you are and show it proudly. Feel how you f...
- Sometimes I just wish I was. It doesn't help. It i...
- It seems everything is a big blur. No clarity. N...
- Scars may wane, but never fully. Learn from your ...
- I think I'm just lying to myself. I'm not sure yet...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home