Myself. Thats the answer. I go with myself. Wherever and whenever, I know I can count on myself. As long as I trust myself I know I can get myself through. Besides, I'm a good choice for the task of building on a broken foundation.
Friday, December 08, 2006
Previous Posts
- I was happy. But I had her. I was happy. But I w...
- Old friends can mend new wounds. But sometimes the...
- Through problems with friends, it was concrete. Wi...
- It was mine. I gave it to you. It is yours to keep...
- I've been told that the one you were meant to love...
- I just don't know! It is all up to me, but how am ...
- It may have a been a big step forward. Yet it wil...
- I've always been sure. I knew how I felt. I knew w...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home